The residents will love our animals!
If your looking for an activity with a difference for the residents at your Aged Care Facility or Nursing Home, Animals of Oz has an amazing program perfect for the older generation.
Our ‘Animals Galore’ program will tick all of the boxes:
- Safe – all our animals are familiar with visiting people
- Positive – the bubbly personality of our bush ranger will encourage them to engage with and experience animals they normally wouldn’t meet
- Fun – there will be lots of smiles, giggles and laughs
- Interactive – touch the friendly animals, great sensory activity
- Engaging – residents engaging with the animals, the ranger and each other
- Educational – they will even learn something, its never too late to learn!
- Stories – we will share our animals stories and the residents will be able to share some of their past time stories
- Memories – get the camera ready to capture the moment
Perfect for Aged Care Facilities and Nursing Homes
The residents will meet a diverse range of native Australian animals.
Meeting our animals will bring back memories of their houses in suburbia, their farm in the country or even their childhood.
They will meet:
- lots of lizards
- snake (non-venomous python).
And before you say SNAKE! You will be surprised how much the residents love meeting and touching our beautiful python.
Download our flyer to advertise our visit to your centre!